Fertility and Reproductive Endocrinology
We want to inform you of some changes to the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Fertility. Starting in October 2019, UAMS will be modifying our services offered and will no longer provide full-service fertility treatment. Patients currently in active treatment will be allowed to complete their treatment cycles by December 31, 2019.
We continue to offer services and address concerns such as:
- Infertility evaluations (consult and second opinion only)
- Ovulation induction (excluding injectable medications)
- Recurring pregnancy losses
- Tubal reversal
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Uterine fibroids (submucosal) interfering with implantation
- Abnormal bleeding
- Uterine abnormalities or anomaly
- Any endocrine abnormality affecting reproduction
We also continue to offer reproductive services for mid-life women to address concerns such as:
- Hormonal imbalances
- Perimenopause, menopause, and hormone therapy
- Menopausal symptoms and sexual health for breast cancer survivors
If you would like an appointment for one of these services, please call 501-526-6900.
Your Fertility Treatment Options
The closest full-service fertility clinic for assisted reproductive technologies such as IVF is:
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
9101 Kanis Road, Suite 300, Little Rock, AR 72205
P: 501-801-1200 or toll-free 877-801-5353
Please inform Arkansas Fertility that you were referred from UAMS and they will help accommodate you.
Need More Help?
If you are unsure of what services you may need, Dr. Richard-Davis, who is a trained fertility specialist, can help direct you in what type of treatment plan you may need. If you would like an appointment with Dr. Richard-Davis at UAMS, please call 501-526-6900.