UAMS is hiring new graduate rn residents for the transition to practice program In the following areas: (up to $500 reimbursement for NCLEX-RN Exam/Review course for hires)
- ED – Emergency Department E5 – Labor and Delivery
- E6 – Perinatal
- E7 – Medical Oncology/Transplant
- F4 – ICU/Trauma Progressive Care
- F5 – Neonatal Intensive Care Unit F6 – Medical Specialties
- F7 – Stem Cell Transplant
- F8 – Cardiac Progressive Care F9 – Ortho Surgical Specialties
- H6 – Hospital Medicine H7 – Medical Oncology H8 – Neuro/NeuroSurgery
- H9 – Solid Organ Transplant Main OR
- PRI – Behavioral Health
New graduates from ALL RN programs, with a temporary or permanent RN license, interested in being a part of the UAMS team should complete an application and upload a resume. Online references will be required to be completed prior to interview. If selected for interview, appointment will be scheduled via email.
Critical dates (2022-2023):
- September 16-October 28: Apply online at https://jobs.uams.edu; Enter “RN New Graduate Residency Program” in Search Key
- October 29-November 4: Interviews will be scheduled upon completion of Skill Survey
- November 5-November 14: Candidates notified of selection by phone
- January 17, 2023: New Employee Orientation begins
- September 23rd, 2022, 12:15-12:45pm
- September 28th, 2022, 5:15-5:45pm
- October 10th, 2022, 12:15-12:45pm email: email@example.com for link
Support and training continue throughout the entire first year.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
If you want a nursing career where new graduate RNs are valued and supported, consider UAMS. We offer advancement, work-life balance, and low nurse-to-patient ratios.