The Center for Nursing Excellence can help you become a Nationally Certified Nurse.
Registered nurses are eligible for the following incentives now through December 31, 2023.
Benefits of Achieving National Certification:
- Up to 4 hours of paid education time on the day of the exam
- One-time reimbursement of the certification exam fee regardless of pass or fail (A 6-month service obligation is required.)
- Pay increase of $.75/hour that begins as soon as certification proof is provided and for as long as the certification is maintained.
Benefits for Nationally-Certified Nurses:
- Up to 8 hours of paid education time for CE-approved activity related to content applicable to maintain current certification.
- Annual Recognition on Certified Nurse’s Day, March 19th.