The Excellence in Advanced Practice Award recognizes the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) who excels in UAMS Health core values of integrity, respect, diversity and health equity, teamwork, creativity, excellence, and safety. This professional will be recognized for their admirable character, selfless dedication, continued leadership, and outstanding advocacy for the profession of advanced practice nursing. Perpetually raising the bar for all, they help establish a higher standard quality of care.
- Nominee must be a licensed Advance Practice Nurse (CNM, CRNA, CNS, or NP) within the UAMS Health system
- Nominee must promote excellence through leadership, clinical practice, and/or clinical research.
- Complete the application below in its entirety relating to the Advanced Practice nurse you are nominating. Please attach any supportive information in the area provided in the nomination form. NOTE: Nominations will not be accepted after the closing date.
- Nominations that meet criteria will be blinded and reviewed by the Awards Committee. The Awards Committee will select winners based only on the information provided in the nomination and supportive information.
- Nominees who meet the criteria, as well as the selected winner, will be celebrated during annual Professional Nursing Awards ceremony.