Direct Care APRNs/RNs/LPNs Only
Effective April 1, 2020
Revised December 23, 2020; July, 2021; September 12 and December 8, 2022
Minimum criteria of the Hotel Lodging Program includes but is not limited to:
- Direct Care APRN/RN must work a minimum of 50% or greater at the bedside in an area that is open 24 hours a day, seven days/week, i.e., Inpatient Units, Emergency Department, Surgical Services or Psychiatric Research Institute.
- Direct Care LPN must work a minimum of 50% or greater at the bedside in areas that are open 24 hours a day, seven days/week on a medical/surgical/oncology area only.
- Direct Care APRN/RN/LPN must live a minimum of 45 miles from UAMS.
- Direct Care APRN/RN/LPN is required to work two – 12-hour shifts per week in return for 1-night lodging or three – 12-hour shifts per week in return for 2 nights of lodging– or four 12-hour shifts per week in return for 3 nights of lodging.
- Direct Care APRN/RN/LPN voluntarily chooses to participate and accepts the tax liability and income associated with this reimbursement benefit.
- Direct Care APRN/RN/LPN will be required to sign a ‘Participation Agreement’ that will be discussed by the interviewing manager prior to hiring.
- Direct Care APRN/RN/LPN understands this program is subject to change based on need.