Check out our robust benefits, including separate paid sick and vacation time, 11 paid holidays, and up to 50% tuition discount as well as 10% match for retirement!
Salary is calculated on a grid that is based on the following
- Years of RN Experience
- Previous or current LPN experience
- Previous unlicensed experience (direct patient care)
- Type of nursing degree
- Master’s education in nursing or health-related field
- National certification
- Area of Hire
After the salary base is determined, the following differentials apply
- 20% E/N/P
- 10% Weekends: 2:30p Friday – 11:00p Sunday (Inpatient/ED/PRI/Peri
–op Service Line)
- 30% Weekend Option: .6 FTE or .75 FTE
- 25% Weekend Option: .9 FTE
- Weekend Option requires 20-24 hours worked between Friday 2:30P – Monday 7A (Inpatient/ED/PRI/Peri
–op Service Line/Infusion 4); with additional hours worked during the week (Monday – Thursday), based on FTE, as negotiated with Clinical Services Manager. Benefits are prorated by FTE and up to six (6) 12-hour shifts off based on FTE per six-month agreement.
- 25% Float Pool Differential
To promote the health, safety, and productivity of our employees, it is the policy of the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences to provide a drug-free workplace. In pursuit of this goal, UAMS requires a negative drug screen for all patient care/sensitive positions before new hires begin work.
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences is an inclusive Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, committed to excellence and does not discriminate in employment or in any other services on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability.