Congratulations! H7 Medical Oncology
Based on the clinical indicators below, your unit has been awarded Outstanding Area of the Month for September!!!
|Data Used to Determine Winner: July 1, 2016 to August 31, 2020|
|Patient Satisfaction||5/5 Unit Star Rating|
|Catheter-associated Urinary Tract Infections (CAUTI)||34 days since last CAUTI|
|Fall with Injury||204 days since last fall with injury|
|Central Line-associated Blood Stream Infection (CLABSI)||346 days since last CLABSI|
|Hospital Acquired Pressure Injury (HAPI) Stage II and above||46 days since last HAPI Stage II and Above|
• Dr. Manning and her team were awesome and everyone was kind and caring. I’m so glad I was well cared for. Thank you.
• I had to have a total hysterectomy for cancer removal – during the COVID-19 Pandemic. As you can imagine – this was a terrifying undertaking. I felt at ease during my brief overnight stay at UAMS. Everyone had app
appropriate PPE, etc. I got in and out and had a good experience.
• Every person I came in contact with was so very nice. The nurses were so nice and knowledgeable and efficient. I really appreciate what a nice hospital UAMS is.
As Outstanding Area of the Month, you will receive the following benefits:
- Announcement in the Nurse Recruitment Display outside the Cafeteria and digital bulletin boards throughout campus.
- Recognition display in your area.
- $5 Care Coin Rewards for each employee.
(CSM, please contact Barbara Warren at 686-8194 in Patient Family Centered Care to obtain $5 Care Coin Rewards for each employee! Employee is defined as FTE included on unit/clinic budget.)