Congratulations! F8 Cardiac Progressive Care
Based on the clinical indicators below, your unit has been awarded Outstanding Area of the Month for May!!!
|Data Used to Determine Winner: July 1, 2016 to April 30, 2021|
|Patient Satisfaction||Increased NPS score by 9.1 points from March to April|
|Central Line-associated Blood Stream Infection (CLABSI)||260 days since last CLABSI|
|Catheter-associated Urinary Tract Infections (CAUTI)||397 days since last CAUTI|
|Fall with Injury||82 days since last fall with injury|
|MRSA||1735 days since MRSA (when tracking began)|
|Hospital-Acquired Pressure Injury (HAPI) Stage II and above||217 days since last HAPI Stage II and Above|
|C Diff||139 days since C Diff (when tracking began)|
As Outstanding Area of the Month, you will receive the following benefits:
- Announcement in the Nurse Recruitment Display outside the Cafeteria and digital bulletin boards throughout campus.
- Recognition display in your area.
- $5 Care Coin Rewards for each employee.
(CSM, please contact Barbara Warren at 686-8194 in Patient Family-Centered Care to obtain $5 Care Coin Rewards for each employee! The employee is defined as FTE included on unit/clinic budget.)
• Nicest people ever. Totally kind and caring. Fantastic job…
• Nurses Lance and Katy went beyond the call of duty in ensuring my health was a priority. Lance, was able to get me hard candy for my diabetes, when my blood sugar was low. He also taught me how to do the manual dialysis. Kathy was my post op nurse. The site of entry was bleeding, Kathy stayed over to ensure someone who come and stop the bleeding. These two should be recognized for a job well done. Thank you both:)
• Loved the care, first time at UAMS as a patient. Eighth floor is top of list, all of the Nurses Was top in my book. I just loved the care I received. They all worked well together, and well with each other. Looked like they WERE handpicked. Thanks UAMS.
• The definition of the word “outstanding” will have to be change. Your staff exceeded at every level.