Congratulations! E6 Perinatal
Based on the clinical indicators below, your unit has been awarded Outstanding Area of the Month for April!
|Data Used to Determine Winner: July 1, 2016 to March 31, 2021|
|Patient Satisfaction||Above benchmark for all nursing questions. Huge increase in NPS survey returns, which generally indicate positive experience|
|Catheter-associated Urinary Tract Infections (CAUTI)||Not applicable|
|Fall with Injury||92 days since last fall with injury|
|MRSA||1742 days since MRSA (when tracking began)|
|C Diff||1742 days since C Diff (when tracking began)|
|Breastfeeding Rate||Increased by over 20%|
As Outstanding Area of the Month, you will receive the following benefits:
- Announcement in the Nurse Recruitment Display outside the Cafeteria and digital bulletin boards throughout campus.
- Recognition display in your area.
- $5 Care Coin Rewards for each employee.
(CSM, please contact Barbara Warren at 686-8194 in Patient Family Centered Care to obtain $5 Care Coin Rewards for each employee! Employee is defined as FTE included on unit/clinic budget.)
• My nurses and doctor made a sad situation so much more bearable. They were amazing. I hope in the future we can use them again!
• My day nurse was exceptional! She made my experience very pleasurable and was always there no matter what I needed. She was a blessing to have as my nurse during my stay and definitely deserve recognition.
• My nurses and tech were amazing. They were so kind and caring. Always willing to help me.