Congratulations! H9 – Solid Organ Transplant/General Surgery
Based on the clinical indicators below, your unit has been awarded Outstanding Area of the Month for July!!!
|Data Used to Determine Winner: July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2022|
|Falls with Injury||202 days since last fall with injury|
|Hospital Acquired Pressure Injury||96 days since last HAPI Stage II and Above|
|Catheter-associated Urinary Tract Infections (CAUTI)||41 days since last CAUTI|
|Central Line-associated Blood Stream Infection (CLABSI)||722 days since last CLABSI|
|Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)||172 days since last MRSA|
|Clostridium Difficile (CDiff)||444 days since last CDiff|
As Outstanding Area of the Month, you will receive the following benefits:
- Announcement in the Nurse Recruitment Display outside the Cafeteria and digital bulletin boards throughout campus.
- Recognition display in your area.
- $5 Care Coin Rewards for each employee.
(CSM, please contact Shanna Rolen at 686-6217 or RolenShannaD@uams.edu in Patient Family Centered Care to obtain $5 Care Coin Rewards for each employee! Employee is defined as FTE included on unit/clinic budget.)
- The staff on H9 are top rank! I have only the highest regard for their treatment of me!
- All of the resident Doctors were excellent. Dr. Mason was always the early bird with a smile. My nurses could not have been better. Crystal was outstanding. My techs Sabrina and Victor were very supportive.
- You have a wonderful staff. They made our visit less of an ordeal for us after surgery. We are very grateful.
- The nurses were exceptional!!! Couldn’t give them enough praises!!!
- Great experience at UAMS.
- My son got excellent care!
- By far, the best team of nurses, aides, techs, nutrition, and housekeeping employees that I have experienced in my stays here in the past year, or of my previous stays.
- I was very pleased with the care I received during one of the scariest times in my life. There were a few bumps along the way, but they were easily handled with some communication. I would definitely recommend UAMS to my family and friends for their Urology needs. The care I received was very informative so I was never guessing what would come next. UAMS took a horrible experience and made it bearable through prompt, courteous customer service, informed care, and making it easy for my family to be able to communicate with staff to check up on me when they weren’t able to be there. Thank you for that! Keep up the good work! If ever there is a time I require hospitalization for something major again, UAMS will be where I turn first! Thank you all for making one of the scariest moments of my life bearable!