Congratulations! E7 Med Oncology/Transplant
Based on the clinical indicators below, your unit has been awarded Outstanding Area of the Month for November!!!
|Data Used to Determine Winner: July 1, 2016 to August 31, 2020|
|Patient Satisfaction||3/5 Unit Star Rating|
|Catheter-associated Urinary Tract Infections (CAUTI)||383 days since last CAUTI|
|Fall with Injury||52 days since last fall with injury|
|Central Line-associated Blood Stream Infection (CLABSI)||41 days since last CLABSI|
|Hospital Acquired Pressure Injury (HAPI) Stage II and above||48 days since last HAPI Stage II and Above|
• Very caring nurses.
• I was impressed with the speed and efficiency with which I received care knowing how resources are stretched at this time. The nurses, technicians and even the cleaning staff were always pleasant, thorough, professional and very friendly.
• I really appreciate the way that the nurse communicated with my fiancé and with me and they were always extremely kind and helpful. Thank you
As Outstanding Area of the Month, you will receive the following benefits:
- Announcement in the Nurse Recruitment Display outside the Cafeteria and digital bulletin boards throughout campus.
- Recognition display in your area.
- $5 Care Coin Rewards for each employee.
(CSM, please contact Barbara Warren at 686-8194 in Patient Family Centered Care to obtain $5 Care Coin Rewards for each employee! Employee is defined as FTE included on unit/clinic budget.)