Congratulations!F7 Stem Cell Transplant / MIRT
Based on the clinical indicators below, your unit has been awarded Outstanding Area of the Month for February!!!
|Data Used to Determine Winner: July 1, 2016 to January 31, 2020|
|Patient Satisfaction||6/10 focus questions out performed national average|
|Catheter-associated Urinary Tract Infections (CAUTI)||130 days since last CAUTI|
|Fall with Injury||55 days since last fall with injury|
|Central Line-associated Blood Stream Infection (CLABSI)||20 days since last CLABSI|
|Hospital Acquired Pressure Injury (HAPI) Stage II and above||118 days since last HAPI Stage II and Above|
• Our care was incredible. The nurses, social worker, palliative care team, hospitalists, and staff on F7 are exceptional. UAMS is fortunate to have such a compassionate, caring team helping these patients.
• Thank you for making my stay wonderful! I thank everyone for taking good care of me.
• I thank God for UAMS and all the doctors’ nurses and the cleaning lady. Thanks UAMS for making my life better than I thought it could be. I’m very grateful and appreciative.
As Outstanding Area of the Month, you will receive the following benefits:
- Announcement in the Nurse Recruitment Display outside the Cafeteria, Nursing Service Line’s newsletter ‘Capsule’ and digital bulletin boards throughout campus.
- Recognition display in your area.
- $5 Care Coin Rewards for each employee.
(CSM, please contact Barbara Warren at 686-8194 in Patient Family Centered Care to obtain $5 Care Coin Rewards for each employee! Employee is defined as FTE included on unit/clinic budget.)