Congratulations! F9 ENT / Orthopedic Surgical Specialties
Based on the clinical indicators below, your unit has been awarded Outstanding Area of the Month for August!!!
|Data Used to Determine Winner: July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2020|
|Patient Satisfaction||4/5 Unit Star Rating|
|Catheter-associated Urinary Tract Infections (CAUTI)||166 days since last CAUTI|
|Fall with Injury||62 days since last fall with injury|
|Central Line-associated Blood Stream Infection (CLABSI)||493 days since last CLABSI|
|Hospital Acquired Pressure Injury (HAPI) Stage II and above||53 days since last HAPI Stage II and Above|
• Very impressed with the Doctor calling me (the daughter) every day to update me on Mom’s condition (septic and tested positive for COVID). Also, the Charge Nurse let me FaceTime with mom the day she was admitted which really helped to keep me calm since I could not be there with her. Every time I called the nurses, they were very friendly and gave me their undivided attention to answer all my questions. F9 Rocks!!!
• All of my nurses, housekeepers, PA’s, and the nurses who take labs went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and calm. They were all very polite and made me feel confident.
• The nurses and physicians were awesome! They listened and approached my needs proactively.
As Outstanding Area of the Month, you will receive the following benefits:
- Announcement in the Nurse Recruitment Display outside the Cafeteria and digital bulletin boards throughout campus.
- Recognition display in your area.
- $5 Care Coin Rewards for each employee.
(CSM, please contact Barbara Warren at 686-8194 in Patient Family Centered Care to obtain $5 Care Coin Rewards for each employee! Employee is defined as FTE included on unit/clinic budget.)