We appreciate your interest in volunteering. If you have not yet submitted an application to volunteer, please do so.
To begin the orientation process, please go to the Volunteer Manual. Read the information in this manual carefully and thoroughly, paying special attention to information about safety, infection control and confidentiality. You will be quizzed on these items in the second portion of the orientation session.
When you have completed reading the Volunteer Manual, return to this page and go on to step two.
Click here to complete the Volunteer Application. After you submit your application, you will be contacted to attend a 2-hour orientation. A completed application and orientation attendance are required to become a volunteer.
Other requirements are provided below and will be discussed at orientation.
- Completed Volunteer Application
- 2-hour Onsite Orientation
- 2 TB Skin Tests & Flu shot (mandatory)
- Certain service areas may require additional immunizations or proof of immunizations
- 6-month commitment to volunteer 3-4 hours once per week, unless approved by Volunteer Coordinator
- Annual In-Service to review HIPAA and Safety standards.