There are several steps you need to take before traveling to UAMS.
- Please submit the International Patient Appointment Request form.
- Notify and secure all financial arrangements with the International Patient Services Department before making travel plans.
- Contact International Patient Services with your arriving travel information (flight number, airline, time and date of arrival) and hotel accommodations.
- Notify International Patient Services of any special needs or issues that need to be addressed prior to or upon arrival.
- Contact International Patient Services if you will require interpreter services.
What to Hand-Carry
- A list of all current medications
- Copies of all medical records, radiology CD’s, and pathology reports, slides and blocks pertaining to and dating back to your diagnosis.
- Emergency contact information and future contact information