Things to do before traveling to UAMS
- Please send the Patient Information form prior to your arrival
- Notify and secure all financial arrangements with the Special Services Department before making travel plans
- Contact Special Services with your arriving travel information (flight number, airline, time and date of arrival) and hotel accommodations. Notify Special Services of any special needs or issues that need to be addressed prior to or upon arrival.
- Contact Special Services if you will require interpreter services.
What to bring
- A list of all current medications
- All medical records, radiology films, and pathology slides pertaining to and dating back to your diagnosis (It is a good idea to hand carry these items.)
- Emergency contact information and future contact information
- Advanced directives
UAMS Campus Information
At UAMS, we not only want to help you get here by easing the travel process for you. We also want to ensure that you have the best experience while you are here. In the Special Services Department, we want to provide you with helpful links to ensure that you can find your way around our campus once you are here.