UAMS is committed to helping patients and families with our billing process. We also work with patients to help them get health care benefits if they have no insurance or are underinsured.
If you have questions about your bill, you can send a secure message to our customer service team any time through MyChart.
Or call us:
501-614-2160 or 1-800-422-3963
8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. — Monday through Friday
The best action you can take as a patient to ensure that your billing is accurate and correct is to make sure that we have correct and current information about you. This information should include:
- Your name/address/telephone number
- The name/address/telephone number of the person responsible for the bill
- The name of your insurance company, group number, plan numbers and other identification numbers
- Claims filing address and your insurance company’s telephone number
Please bring your most current insurance cards to every visit!!
- Billing and Financial Responsibility
- About Your Insurance Coverage
- Make a Payment
- View UAMS’s Transparent Pricing and Charges by Diagnosis-Related Group (DRG)*
*Disclaimer: These prices represent UAMS’s standard charges and do not necessarily represent the patient’s out-of-pocket expense. The actual patient responsibility can vary significantly due to a variety of reasons, including patient insurance benefits or financial assistance. If you would like to obtain an estimate of patient liability for a particular service, please contact the Office of Financial Clearance at 501-686-7400 or 855-841-8307 (toll-free) and Press “1”.