We appreciate your interest in wanting to volunteer on the UAMS campus. If you have not yet submitted an application to volunteer, please complete the application.
After you submit your application, you will be contacted by a member of the Volunteer Office and you will receive the volunteer orientation to be completed online. A completed application and orientation completion are required to become a volunteer.
Other requirements are provided below and will be discussed at orientation.
- Completed Volunteer Application
- Online Orientation, along with electronic signatures within the orientation
- 2 TB Skin Tests & Flu shot (mandatory)
- Certain service areas may require additional immunizations or proof of immunizations
- 6-month commitment to volunteer 3-4 hours once per week, unless approved by Volunteer Coordinator
- Annual In-Service to review HIPAA and Safety standards.