It’s never too late to stop smoking. The sooner you quit, the more you can reduce your chances of getting cancer and other diseases. UAMS Health offers patient education classes conducted by tobacco cessation specialists to support your quitting goals.
Our Quit and Stay Quit Monday classes are currently offered virtually through Microsoft Teams due to COVID-19 restrictions.
You may choose the class or classes you feel will benefit you the most or attend all six. The classes will rotate three times through mid-May, so if you miss one you will have two more chances to attend. The registration deadline for all virtual classes is at 12:00 PM on the Wednesday prior to the scheduled class. See full class schedule below.
One-on-One Virtual Sessions
If you cannot attend a virtual class, you can still participate by signing up for the Quit & Stay Quit Monday goal-setting consultations (one-on-one sessions). You’ll get one-on-one time with a tobacco cessation specialist who will help support your quitting journey.
How to Participate
Submit a form below and we will contact you with registration and login information.
You can also call 501-526-5448 and leave a message with your name and number by noon on the Wednesday before the class you want to attend.
You will receive a call or email confirming registration and class login instructions.
UAMS Health Tobacco Cessation Specialists
- Linda Cullers, CTTS — Cardiology, Pulmonary, and Renal clinics
- Patricia L. Franklin, APN-MNSC, ACNP-BC, CTTS — Surgical Oncology clinic
- Claudia P. Barone, DNP, EdD, APRN, CCNS, CTTS — Surgical Oncology clinic
- Chaunacy McRae, BS, CTTS — Surgical Oncology clinic, Interventional Radiology clinic-Outpatient Center, and Mammovan
- Hannah Branton, BS, CHES, CTTS — Family Medical Center-Little Rock
- Rebekkah Gull, BS, CTTS — Internal Medicine Clinic
- Susan Robinson, MS, CHES, CTTS — Women’s Center
Be Well Arkansas Tobacco Quitline
The Be Well Arkansas tobacco quitline offers convenient and easy to access resources to help you quit and stay quit.