International patients have certain steps to take in the appointment process.
- Submit a New International Patient Appointment Request form online.
- Submit copies of your medical records to include radiology CD’s and reports, physician dictations, laboratory history, and pathology slides, blocks and reports pertaining to and dating back to your diagnosis (It is a good idea to also hand carry a copy of these items with you).
- International Patient Services will connect you to the appropriate clinic based on your specific diagnosis. The clinic will then make arrangements to review your medical history and records if necessary.
- You will receive a financial estimate of expected medical costs associated with testing and treatment.
- International Patient Services secures the financial arrangements between you and UAMS.
- Your appointment date is scheduled and confirmed.
- You can move forward with making your travel and lodging arrangements.
Do you have additional questions? Contact us.
- E-mail your questions directly to our department at InternationalPatientServices@uams.edu.
- To contact us by telephone, call 501-686-7133. Our office hours are 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Central.