All international patients have certain steps to take in the appointment process.
1. Contact the Special Services Department by choosing one of the following options:
- E-mail your questions directly to our department at email@example.com.
- To contact us by telephone, call 501-686-7133. Our office hours are 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Central.
2. Special Services will connect you to the appropriate clinic based on your specific diagnosis. At this time, the clinic will make arrangements to review your medical history and records if necessary.
3. Patient will receive a financial estimate of expected medical costs associated with testing and treatment.
4. Special Services secures the financial arrangements between you and UAMS.
5. Your appointment date is scheduled and confirmed.
6. Then you can make your travel and lodging arrangements.