Love Lives Greatest Needs
You may place “donated by” or “in remembrance of” on a card along with any donation items to let families know that they are not alone and that we support them during their time of need. Our greatest needs include:
- Blankets/Quilts: 2’x2’, 3’x3’ in solemn colors (i.e. pink, blue, purple, yellow, green)
- Quilt squares or hearts: keepsakes
- Headbands & bows
- Baby Clothing: preemie and newborn clothing (i.e. sleepers, gowns, dresses, boys/girls outfits)
- Baby socks
- Keepsakes: (i.e. small crosses, hand-sewn or crochet prayer squares or hearts with a message to the family, hand sewn keepsakes, small mementos)
- Crayons, washable markers, colored pencils, coloring books (sibling support)- Unfortunately we are not allowing siblings in the hospital but we would love to provide bags to take home!
- Monetary donations: You may make monetary donations to the Love Lives Fund through the UAMS Auxiliary. Donations help to directly support bereaved families through the Love Lives Program. Please fill out the following form and send it to the address below.
Please send monetary donations to:
UAMS Love Lives Perinatal Bereavement Program
UAMS Auxiliary Love Lives Fund
4301 West Markham, Slot# 526
Little Rock, AR 72205