The Lost & Found Office is on the first floor of the Medical Center, near the Medical Center Gift Shop and the Discharge Desk. We help connect patients, families and staff with items that have been recovered within the Medical Center, on our grounds, and in the outpatient and inpatient centers on our main campus.
For items lost within the university, library, research locations, or other locations outside of the main campus in Midtown Little Rock, please contact the location directly.
Report a Lost Item
You have several options for reporting a misplaced item:
- Complete the online form to report items.
- Call or send an email to the Lost & Found office.
- Provide as much detail as possible (who, what, when and where).
- Provide your name and phone number. We may need to contact you to clarify or confirm information.
How We Store Items
Items that are turned in to the Lost & Found Office will be stored according to the following guidelines and donated or disposed of accordingly. All UAMS property/equipment, weapons, contraband and cash will be turned into the UAMS Police Department.
Items Stored for up to 60 Days
- Credit /Debit Cards
- Insurance cards
- Car keys
- Electronics such as phones, tablets and computers
- Prosthetic devices such as dentures and hearing aids
Items Stored for up to 30 Days
- Clothes, coats and shoes
- Drink cups
- Fashion jewelry
- Blankets and pillows
- Glasses and sunglasses
- Bags, purses and wallets