Experienced RN Refer a Nurse
Valid for Critical 24-7 Areas: Inpatient Units (Med/Surg, Onc, PRI & PRI ECT), Apheresis, Main Operating Room, Main PACU, Emergency Department, Cardiac Cath. Lab and Interventional Radiology/Interventional Radiology PreOp/PACU.
Limited Time: Beginning 03/13/2020
Revised: Beginning 06/01/2020 and 10/08/2020
Revised: Beginning 01/01/2021, 07/15/2021, and 11/02/2021
Revised: Beginning 01/01/2022, 09/01/2022 and 11/01/2022
Refer a New Direct Care RN and Earn $18,000 by using the Referral Form link below.
You Are Our Best Asset! Check out the Integrated Clinical Enterprise (ICE) RN Program where any full-time or part-time (50%) direct care RN within ICE, Patient Care Services or Periop Care Services is eligible to refer a full-time RN who meets the following criteria:
- Minimum of 24 months experience as an RN in an acute care hospital.
- Experience in the past 24 months may include up to 12 months in a management position, but must include at least 12 months in a direct patient care role in an acute care hospital; and be hired into a UAMS “Critical 24-7 Area” of full-time employment.
Here are the basics of the program:
- Recruited nurse listed the Referring nurse on the job application under “Source Information.”
- Referral form must be submitted by the Referring Nurse before processing will occur and prior to the completion of the 90-day probation period.
- Referring Nurse can email scanned form to RNBonus@uams.edu or bring to Central Building, 7th floor, Room 26.
- Only one referral/referring nurse is accepted but referring nurse is eligible to receive two (2) Refer A Nurse payments at a time.
- Full-time UAMS RN receives $18,000 taxable nurse bonus with $3000 paid after recruited nurse successfully completes the probationary period; $6000 paid at the end of one year; $9000 balance is paid at the end of two years.
- Part-time UAMS RN receives $9,000 taxable nurse bonus with $1500 paid after recruited nurse successfully completes the probationary period; $3000 paid at the end of one year; $4500 balance is paid at the end of two years.
- Both employees must maintain same or greater employment status as an RN. Recruited nurse must be hired and remain employed in a “Critical 24-7 Area.”
- Referring nurse must maintain satisfactory annual performance evaluations with no progressive discipline.
- Ineligible employees: Nursing Directors, Clinical Services Managers, Assistant Clinical Services Managers, Clinical Specialists, ADONs, Nurse Recruiters, Contract nurse/Temp./PRN nurse/internal transfer and/or rehires with at least 180 days from most recent termination date.
- This is taxable income that is not considered base salary and will not be included in retirement calculations.