Experienced LPN Refer a Nurse
Valid for Critical 24-7 Areas: Inpatient Units (Med/Surg, Oncology, and PRI).
Limited Time: Beginning 11/01/2022
Refer a New Direct Care LPN and Earn $10,000 by using the Referral Form link below.
You Are Our Best Asset! Check out the Integrated Clinical Enterprise (ICE) LPN Program where any full-time or part-time (50%) direct care RN/LPN within ICE, or Patient Care Services is eligible to refer a full-time LPN who meets the following criteria:
- Minimum of 12 months experience as an LPN.
- Experience in the past 12 months may include up to 6 months in a management position, but must include at least 6 months in a direct patient care role; and be hired into a UAMS “Critical 24-7 Area” of full-time employment.
Here are the basics of the program:
- Recruited nurse listed the Referring nurse on the job application.
- Recruited nurse who had a previously approved UAMS Referral Bonus has completed all terms and the designated time frame of agreement has passed.
- Referral form must be submitted by the Referring Nurse before processing will occur and prior to the completion of the 90-day probation period.
- Referring Nurse can email scanned form to RNBonus@uams.edu or bring to Central Building, 7th floor, Room 26.
- Only one referral/referring nurse is accepted but referring nurse is eligible to receive two (2) Refer A Nurse payments at a time.
- Full-time UAMS RN/LPN receives $10,000 taxable nurse bonus with $2000 paid after recruited nurse successfully completes the probationary period; $4000 paid at the end of one year; $4000 balance is paid at the end of two years.
- Part-time UAMS RN/LPN receives $5,000 taxable nurse bonus with $1000 paid after recruited nurse successfully completes the probationary period; $2000 paid at the end of one year; $2000 balance is paid at the end of two years.
- Both employees must maintain same or greater employment status as an LPN. Recruited nurse must be hired and remain employed in a “Critical 24-7 Area.”
- Referring nurse must maintain satisfactory annual performance evaluations with no progressive discipline.
- Ineligible employees: Nursing Directors, Clinical Services Managers, Assistant Clinical Services Managers, Clinical Specialists, ADONs, APRNs, Nurse Recruiters, Contract nurses (excludes Temporary/PRN) and/or rehires with at least 180 days from most recent termination date.
- This is taxable income that is not considered base salary and will not be included in retirement calculations.