The UAMS Physician Recruitment & Provider Placement Program has a team of placement specialists dedicated to serving the recruitment needs of UAMS and our partner communities by:
- Assisting hospitals and group practices with the development of detailed profiles for their available opportunities
- Promoting practice opportunities to UAMS fellows, residents and practicing physicians
- Utilizing various national and local internet job boards
- Referring interested candidates to communities
- Providing professional development training to providers
Visit our Job Board
MedJob Arkansas is the job board for Arkansas-contracted facilities to post job opportunities.
Physicians, fellows, residents and other health care providers can also register on the job board, post their CV and apply for specific opportunities. There is an “undecided” category for those who are unsure of their desired practice location.
UAMS placement specialists are able to view prospective candidate CVs on the job board and advise of available opportunities. This service is free for providers.
- Arkansas Licensure Tips
- Contracting Tips
- Credentialing & Privileging
- CV Resources
- Interviewing Tips
- Loan Repayment Resources
- Professional Development CE Courses
In 2018, we launched our first Rural Field Trip for medical students and residents. Here’s the Arkansas Farm Bureau Video from the Monticello, Crossett & Fordyce Rural Interest Field Trip in October 2019.