EpicCare Link provides:
- NEW! Order a Referral
- Lab, imaging and test results
- Hospital admissions and discharge summaries
- Images and scanned files
- Consultation notes
- Orders placed by our physicians
- Use an In-basket to message UAMS Health physicians.
- Receive documents to your In-basket so no searching required
NEW! Ordering Referrals
In the course of their care, you may need to refer patients to UAMS. EpicCare Link is your portal to the UAMS Electronic Medical Record, which is designed to give you access to records, results and direct messaging to UAMS providers. In EpicCare Link, you can quickly enter referrals electronically for your patients.
First Access allows EpicCare Link users to add patients to their queues. To gain access to a patient record, please enter the following required information: patient’s full name (Last, First) and DOB. You will have access to that chart for a period of 30 days.