About Dr. Khasawneh
Dr. Khaled Al-Khasawneh is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at UAMS. He attended medical school at Jordan University of Science and Technology in Irbid, Jordan. He then completed his residency in internal medicine at the Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan. He came to UAMS for his fellowship in pulmonary and critical care.
He is a member of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and the American College of Chest Physicians.
Dr. Al-Khasawneh is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine. He specializes in sleep disorders, treating conditions such as insomnia, sleep apnea and narcolepsy. He also can see and treat a variety of lung diseases. He has had several publications on lung diseases and lung cancer.
Dr. Khasawneh's Academic Background
- Internal Medicine — Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Assistant Professor
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Medical School
- Jordan University of Science and Technology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine — Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine — Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine — Sleep Medicine
Dr. Khasawneh's Research
Publications listed below are automatically derived from MEDLINE/PubMed and other sources, which might result in incorrect or missing publications.
Locations Where Dr. Khasawneh Practices
Sleep Clinic Primary Location
11300 Financial Centre Parkway
Little Rock, AR 72211
- Appointment Phone Number
- (501) 686-6443
New and Returning Patients