About Dr. Venkata
Anand N. Venkata, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS). He is board-certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine. After obtaining his medical degree at Osmania Medical College in Hyderabad, India, Dr. Venkata completed his Internal Medicine Residency at the University of Connecticut (New Britain), Farmington, Connecticut. He then completed a Pulmonary and Critical Care fellowship at St. Luke’s and Roosevelt Hospital, Mt. Sinai Health System in New York, New York. After working as a Pulmonary and Critical Care Physician in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, he joined UAMS in February 2019.
Dr. Venkata is a member of the American Thoracic Society, American College of Chest Physicians, Society of Critical Care Medicine, American Medical Society, American College of Physicians, Medical Council of India, and the Andhra Pradesh Medical Council.
Dr. Venkata's Academic Background
- Internal Medicine — Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Assistant Professor
- Medical School
- Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences — Osmania Medical College
- University of Connecticut in Farmington
- St. Luke's - Roosevelt Hospital Center
Pulmonary and Critical Care
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine — Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine — Critical Care Medicine