Allison C. Gill, Au.D. Audiologist
- Area of Expertise
- Hearing and Balance
- Patient Type
Patient ratings are not available for this provider. Why not?
Primary Appointment Location
501 Jack Stephens Drive
Jackson T. Stephens Spine and Neuroscience Institute, 3rd Floor, Otolaryngology/ENT
Little Rock, AR 72205
- Appointment Phone Number
- (501) 686-8000
New and Returning Patients
About Allison C. Gill
Allison Catlett Gill, Au.D., CCC-A, has clinical interests which include diagnostic evaluation of hearing loss and hearing related disorders, recommendation and fitting of amplification and assisted listening devices. She also provides evaluation of balance and vestibular disorders.
Medical Treatments and Procedures Performed
UAMS providers perform and prescribe a broad range of treatments and procedures, some of which may not be listed below.
Allison C. Gill's Academic Background
- Postgraduate Training
- University of Florida at Gainesville
Doctor of Audiology
- Graduate School
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Master's in Audiology
- Undergraduate Education
- Arkansas State University
- Arkansas Board of Examiners in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Arkansas Academy of Audiology.
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association