Student and Employee Health Services Clinic
4301 West Markham
Central Building, Ground Floor, Room 600
Little Rock, AR 72205
- Clinic Phone Number
- (501) 686-6565
- Mon - Fri
- 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
If you are in need of urgent or emergency care call 911 or go to your nearest emergency department at your local hospital.
About Student and Employee Health Services Clinic
Student and Employee Health Services (SEHS) provides the following services as required by UAMS policy for employees and current students.
- Employee Physicals – UAMS required
- Research animal medical screening
- N-95 / PPE medical screening
- Spirometry screening
- Audiometry screening
- CVS – Color vision screening
- Employee Random drug screens
- Administration and reading of a TB skin test, follow–up with conversion or Provision of a Health Card
- Employee DOT – direct observation therapy
- Employee Chest x-ray
- Blood pressure check
- Monitor on campus exposures
Nearby parking is available in Parking 2.
Directions From the Parking Area
UAMS MyChart is a patient portal that gives you free, secure 24-hour online access to your health information. You can see your lab and test results, send messages to your doctor, make appointments, refill prescriptions and pay your bills. Ask your clinic staff or hospital nurse how to sign up for UAMS MyChart.