COVID-19 is Contagious
If you have fever, cough or shortness of breath, do not come to UAMS or any other doctor’s office, urgent care clinic or emergency room without first calling and getting instructions.
If someone needs urgent medical care and could have been exposed to COVID-19, tell the operator when you call 911.
UAMS Health Services for COVID-19
Online or Phone Screening for COVID‑19
Using HealthNow or our hotline, this screening will provide you with ways to access more information if needed.Learn More
In-Person Screening and Other Services
UAMS Health is working to help Arkansas fight the COVID-19 pandemic. We are continuously growing the services we offer at our locations across the state.Locations With COVID-19 Services
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
Getting vaccinated is the only way to get life back to normal. UAMS offers the COVID-19 vaccine to all eligible Arkansans across the state at more than 25 clinics.COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Locations
The best way to prevent the spread of the flu, COVID-19 and similar viruses is to:
- Avoid close contact with sick people
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unclean hands
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover all coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow instead of on your hand
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces with a household cleaning spray or wipe.
If you have specific questions about COVID-19 in Arkansas, contact the Arkansas Department of Health at 1-800-803-7847
This is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will provide updated information as it becomes available, in addition to updated guidance.