Sickle Cell Support Services
(SCSS) is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization incorporated to help families and individuals living with sickle cell anemia disease.
- Providing emergency assistance when needed (bill payments, prescription assistance, and transportation)
- Provide community information and referral (doctor’s, specialist, community programs, and services)
- Provide social and emotional support thru support groups, monthly and yearly activities, such as enrichment camp.
- Provide education to new families living with sickle cell.
- Provide community education training, lay education training and support group education training
New Facebook Support Groups!
Sickle Cell Support Services – Online Support Groups for Arkansas
Education, Advocacy and Support. You can request to join one of the following groups on Facebook: