UAMS is the home of Arkansas’ only adult kidney and liver transplant center, with transplants beginning in 1964 with the state’s first kidney transplant. UAMS also performed the state’s first liver transplant in 2005.
Through collaboration with Arkansas Regional Organ Recovery, UAMS has achieved wait times among the shortest in the nation for kidney and liver transplantation, as well as patient outcomes that consistently exceed national benchmarks.
- Dialysis – Transplant Evaluation Tip Sheet
- Kidney/Pancreas Transplant Patient Selection Criteria
- Liver Transplant Patient Selection Criteria
- Living Donor Flyer
- Medicare Enrollment Education for Dialysis Patients
- Transplant Patient Education Videos
- UAMS Health Transplant and Liver Program Flyer