- 1 pound beef top round
- 1 ½ teaspoon hot & spicy seasoning
- 8 red skinned potatoes (halved)
- 3 cups finely chopped onion
- 2 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into 2 inch strips
- 2 bunches (½ pound each) greens with stems removed
Partially freeze the beef.
Thinly slice the beef across the grain into long strips ⅛ inches thick.
Thoroughly coat strips with Hot & Spicy Seasoning.
Spray a large, heavy skillet with non-stick cooking spray to coat. Preheat pan on high heat.
Add meat and cook stirring for 5 minutes.
Add potatoes, onion, broth, and garlic.
Cook covered over medium heat for 20 minutes
Stir in the carrots, and place the greens over the top; cook covered until carrots are tender approximately 15 minutes. Serve in a large bowl
- Calories: 342
- Total Fat: 4 grams
- Carbohydrates: 52 grams
- Protein: 24 grams
- Cholesterol: 45 milligrams
- Fiber: 10 grams