Johnathan H. Goree, M.D. Anesthesiologist
Primary Appointment Location
501 Jack Stephens Drive
Jackson T. Stephens Spine and Neuroscience Institute
Little Rock, AR 72205
- Appointment Phone Number
New and Returning Patients
About Dr. Goree
Johnathan Goree, M.D., is a proud alumnus of Catholic High School in Little Rock, Arkansas. In 2014, Goree returned home to Little Rock to join the faculty at UAMS, where he serves as the director of Interventional Pain Management Services. He primarily focuses on the treatment of chronic pain conditions using minimally invasive procedures, spinal cord stimulation and vertebral augmentation.
UAMS Health Talk Podcast
In the UAMS Health Talk podcast, experts from UAMS talk about a variety of health topics, providing tips and guidelines to help people lead healthier lives. Listen to the episode(s) featuring Dr. Goree.
Find other great episodes on other topics and from other UAMS providers.
Dr. Goree's Academic Background
- Department of Anesthesiology - Division of Chronic Pain
- Fellowship Program Director
- Department of Anesthesiology
- Associate Professor
Education and Training
- Emory University
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Medical School
- Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Undergraduate Education
- Washington University in St. Louis
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology — Pain Medicine
Dr. Goree's Research
Goree’s specific research interests include gait analysis in patients with degenerative spine conditions and treatment of complex regional pain syndrome.
Conditions Diagnosed or Treated by Dr. Goree
UAMS Health providers care for a broad range of conditions, some of which may not be listed below.
- Arthritis of the Hip
- Arthritis of the Knee
- Back Pain
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Degenerative Disorders of the Spine
- Discogenic Back or Neck Pain
- Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Lumbar Spondylosis
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebral Compression Fractures
Medical Treatments and Procedures Performed or Prescribed by Dr. Goree
UAMS Health providers perform and prescribe a broad range of treatments and procedures, some of which may not be listed below.