Fawnda K. Steelman Occupational Therapist
- Patient Type
Patient ratings are not available for this provider. Why not?
About Fawnda K. Steelman
Fawnda Steelman, OTR/L, is an Occupational Therapist with over 30 years of practice experience in a variety of settings. At the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS), she has provided acute and outpatient care, achieved HT certification, Low Vision Certification, and served in administrative roles. She is a member of the rehabilitation team based in the Donald W. Reynolds Institute on Aging providing comprehensive services to patients and families, as well as Quality Improvement Coordinator for the University Rehabilitation Department.
Fawnda K. Steelman's Academic Background
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- University of Central Arkansas
- Vestibular and Related Disorders Association
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- Arkansas Occupational Therapy Association