- 1 (9.5 ounces) package Pepperidge Farm Mini Puff Pastry Shells
- ½ (8 ounces) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- thinly sliced fresh fruit, prepared pie filling and/or melted chocolate
Bake, cool and remove “tops” of shells according to package directions.
Stir cream cheese and sugar in small bowl with whisk until it’s smooth. Fold whipped topping and vanilla extract into cream cheese mixture. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture into each shell top with fruit.
Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Yields 24 bites.
Servings: 1 bite
- Calories: 195
- Fat: 14.1 grams
- Saturated Fat: 3.08 grams
- Trans Fat: 0.0 grams
- Cholesterol: 8.18 grams
- Sodium: 99.3 milligrams
- Carbohydrates: 14.6 grams
- Fiber: 0.45 grams
- Sugar: 0.98 grams
- Protein: 2.63 grams
This recipe was developed UAMS, the Arkansas Department of Health and the Winthrop P. Rockefeller Institute.
UAMS dietitians provide personalized nutrition plans for patients who want to lose weight and/or manage a wide variety of diseases and conditions.