About Dr. Miquel-Verges
Dr. Miquel-Verges is a native of Mexico City, Mexico where she completed medical school at the Universidad La Salle. She completed a Pediatrics residency at Penn State Hershey Medical Center and a Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Fellowship at Johns Hopkins University.
She has an interest in transport medicine and Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation.
Dr. Miquel-Verges serves as the Associate Neonatology Division Chief for Clinical Affairs as well as the Director of Neonatal Transport at Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
Dr. Miquel-Verges' Academic Background
- Pediatrics — Neonatology
- Associate Professor
- Johns Hopkins University
- Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Medical School
- Universidad La Salle, Mexico City, Mexico
- American Board of Pediatrics — Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics — General Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics — Section of Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- American Academy of Pediatrics — Section of Transport Medicine
- Arkansas Medical Society
Dr. Miquel-Verges' Research
Research InterestsBirth defects, ECMO and Quality Improvement
UAMS Research Profile
Each UAMS faculty member has a research profile page that includes biographical and contact information, a list of their most recent grant activity and a list of their PubMed publications.
Locations Where Dr. Miquel-Verges Practices
Arkansas Children’s Hospital , Primary Location
1 Children's Way
Little Rock, AR 72202
- Appointment Phone Number
- (501) 364-4000
New and Returning Patients