Dala Zakaria, M.D. Pediatric Cardiologist
- Areas of Expertise
- Heart and Vascular Care
- Pediatric Care
- Provides Second Opinion
- Patient Type
- Children and Adolescents
Patient ratings are not available for this provider. Why not?
Primary Appointment Location
1 Children's Way
Little Rock, AR 72202
- Appointment Phone Number
- (501) 364-4000
New and Returning Patients
About Dr. Zakaria
After completion of her formal training, Dala Zakaria, M.D., joined the faculty of the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in 2013, practicing at Arkansas Children’s. Her primary clinical interests are transesophageal and fetal echocardiography, and advanced imaging, including 3D. Dr. Zakaria performs and interprets transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiograms in our outpatient, inpatient and telemedicine programs. She is an integral part of the Fetal Echocardiography program, providing fetal echocardiogram interpretation and consultation.
Dr. Zakaria's Academic Background
- Pediatrics — Cardiology
- Associate Professor
- Medical School
- Damascus University School of Medicine
- Children's Hospital of Damascus University
- Memorial University Medical Center/Backus Children's Hospital
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- American Board of Pediatrics — General Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics — Pediatric Cardiology
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Society of Echocardiography
- Fetal Heart Society
Dr. Zakaria's Research
Dr. Zakaria’s research interests include pulmonary hypertension in infants and she has published multiple papers.
Publications listed below are automatically derived from MEDLINE/PubMed and other sources, which might result in incorrect or missing publications.