Anuradha Kunthur, M.D. Hematologist/Oncologist
Primary Appointment Location
Medical Oncology Clinic
4018 W. Capitol Ave.
Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute
Little Rock, AR 72205
- Patient Type
About Dr. Kunthur
Kunthur’s clinical practice focuses on gastrointestinal malignancies and genitourinary malignancies.
After she completed UAMS’ Hematology/Oncology Fellowship program in 2011, she began serving as a staff physician at the Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System. She is also involved in teaching medical students, residents and oncology fellows.
Dr. Kunthur's Academic Background
- Medical School
- Sri Venkateshwara Institute of Medical Sciences
- North Division of Montefiore Medical Center
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- American Board of Internal Medicine — Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine — Medical Oncology
Dr. Kunthur's Areas of Expertise
The Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute at UAMS is Arkansas’ most comprehensive cancer treatment and research facility.