Located in the heart of Little Rock at 4301 W. Markham, the main UAMS campus is easily accessible from Interstate 630 (view larger map).
- To reach the hospital or the Psychiatric Research Institute from I-630, take the Pine/Cedar Street Exit and go west on 7th Street to Entrance 1 at the intersection with Hooper Drive.
- To reach the Outpatient Center, the Spine Institute, the Myeloma Institute, the Cancer Institute and the Eye Institute, take the Pine/Cedar Street exit and go north on Pine Street. Turn left at Entrance 3 onto Capitol Avenue.
- To reach the Aging Institute or Family Medical Center, take the Pine/Cedar Street exit and go west on 7th street to Jack Stephens Drive, turn north and enter the appropriate parking lot.
Entrance 2 and Parking 2 are accessible from Markham Street at the intersection with Hooper Drive.
Some of our medical services and clinics are located at:
- Freeway Medical Center – 5800 W. 10th Street, near the intersection of University Avenue and Interstate 630
- Financial Centre Parkway in West Little Rock – Pyramid Place at 11300 Financial Centre Parkway
UAMS Neighborhood Clinics:
- Rahling Road in the Chenal area of West Little Rock – 1811 Rahling Road
- Maumelle – 102 Town Centre Drive
- Capitol Mall in downtown Little Rock – 1401 W. Capitol (Victory Building)
- Shackleford Clinic – 2 Shackleford W. Boulevard
- Autumn Road Clinic – 600 Autumn Road
- Colonel Glenn Clinic – 10815 Colonel Glenn Road
Pathways Pocket Guide — Main Campus
Print the UAMS Pathways pocket guide to help you find your way.
Patient and Guest Parking Information — main UAMS campus in midtown Little Rock