About Home Health Care
We provide high-quality home health care. If you’re recovering from surgery or illness, or living with a chronic health condition, we can help you feel better in the comfort of home. Our home health care team is made up of trained professionals who are on-call 24/7 for urgent needs.
Our nurses, home health aides, social workers, physical therapists, speech therapists and occupational therapists are passionate about helping you recover. We tailor treatment to your unique needs, drawing on the latest research. Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance plans usually cover the cost of home health care for eligible patients.
Why Choose our Home Health Care
When you or your loved one needs extra help to stay independent at home, you can count on caregivers at UAMS Health – Home Health, an Amedisys partner. We’re here to provide the care you need, whether you’re recovering from an illness or injury, or living with a chronic condition.
Home Health Services
- Skilled Nursing Care – A registered nurse will work with you, your doctor and the home health team to set up your plan of care. Nursing care could include pain management, monitoring, education and other home nursing services.
- Physical Therapy – Learn ways to move around and do daily activities easier. Your physical therapist can help you build strength, balance and endurance. This can reduce your risk of falling or going to the hospital.
- Occupational Therapy – Occupational therapists can help you learn ways to do daily tasks like eating, bathing and household chores. We can also teach you how to use special equipment and make changes in your home to reduce your risk of falling.
- Speech Therapy – A speech therapist can help you communicate more clearly if you’re struggling with speech or language issues. We can also help improve your eating and swallowing abilities.
- Home Health Aide – Home health aides help with personal care needs such as getting out of bed, moving around, bathing and getting dressed.
- Medical Social Workers – Medical social workers act as advocates for your needs and help coordinate your care with the rest of your healthcare team. They can also provide counseling and referrals to local resources in your community.
- Wound Care – Home health nurses monitor and care for a variety of wounds to help reduce complications, promote healing and keep you safe at home.
Home Health Specialty Programs
- Heart Failure Program – Our goals are to reduce your heart failure symptoms, improve your quality of life and keep you at home – not in the hospital.
- COPD Program – Get the education, support and tools you need to manage your COPD symptoms at home. We’ll talk about your goals for COPD therapy and make a plan to reach them.
- Fall Reduction Program – We provide expert health care where most elderly falls happen – in the home. We’ll look at your risk factors for falls and empower your strength.
- Diabetes Program – Our home health diabetes program can include skilled nursing, therapy, home health aides and other services to help you manage diabetes in the comfort of home.
Home Health in Little Rock
10800 Financial Center Parkway, Ste. 485
Little Rock, AR 72211
Home Health in Searcy
404 Llama Drive
Searcy, AR 72143
Monday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Urgent Needs: 24/7 On-Call