Help Girls Face Puberty With Greater Confidence!
When girls learn about puberty before it happens, they feel more prepared and might even be excited. This is the perfect age to start healthy, factual conversations about girls’ changing bodies and minds.
Something New About You
Register today for the Girlology puberty program, “Something New About You,” facilitated by Dr. Nirvana Manning, Dr. Laura Hollenbach and Dr. Kate Stambough.
What Will Your Girl Learn in This Program?
- Growth & Development
- Bras and Bra Shopping
- Hygiene and Hair Management
- Nutrition and Growth
- Menstruation and Menstrual Hygiene
- Respect for Self and Others
- Moods and Emotions
- Internet Safety and Curiosity
This program also includes a downloadable activity book that can reinforce essential content and engage you and your child in meaningful conversations.
Upcoming Girlology Sessions
Sunday, Sept. 17, 2023 (sold out)
- 2–4:30 p.m.
UAMS Schmieding Center for Senior Health and Education
2422 N. Thompson St.
Springdale, AR 72764
Parking is free. Participants are welcome to park in the main and overflow parking lots, then enter through the front or side doors.
Thanks to a generous donation, the Girlology event on Sept. 17, 2023, is provided at no cost.
Sunday, Oct. 8, 2023
- 10 a.m.–Noon
- 2–4:30 p.m. (sold out)
Jackson T. Stephens Spine & Neurosciences Institute
Twelth Floor Auditorium
501 Jack Stephens Drive
Little Rock, AR 72205
Parking is free. Participants can park in Parking 3 at the corner of Cedar and Capitol.
The cost is $30, although scholarships are available.
Complete this Google Form to register you and your girls for the Girlology Puberty Program event happening on Oct. 8, 2023, in Little Rock.
- This program is approximately two and a half hours long. A light snack will be provided during the short break halfway through the program.
- Registration includes entrance to the event and access to the downloadable activity book that supports the content covered in this program.