Lois E. Coulter, Pharm.D. Pharmacist
- Patient Type
Patient ratings are not available for this provider. Why not?
Primary Appointment Location
Family Medical Center — Fayetteville
1125 N. College Ave.
- Appointment Phone Number
- (479) 521-8260
About Dr. Coulter
Dr. Lois Coulter graduated with her Pharm.D. from the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Pharmacy in 1990. She completed her ambulatory care residency at Wm. S. Middleton Veterans Affairs Hospital at the University of Wisconsin School of Pharmacy in 1991.
Her clinical practice includes managing warfarin, diabetes and asthma patients referred by family physicians. She also makes inpatient hospital rounds with the family medicine team at Washington Regional Medical Center and the Northwest Medical Center. Her research and scholarly interests include diabetes, asthma and anticoagulation.
Professional Memberships and Education
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- Arkansas Pharmacists Association
- Post-Doctorate: Ambulatory Care Residency, Wm. S. Middleton Veterans Affairs Hospital/ University of Wisconsin School of Pharmacy
- University: Pharm.D. Degree – University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Pharmacy, 1990
Dr. Coulter's Academic Background
- Pharmacy Practice
- Associate Professor
- William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
- Pharmacy School
- University of Nebraska