About Johnnie M. Kelsey
Johnnie Kelsey has 25 years of nursing experience that includes experience in the ICU, home health, psychiatry, medical-surgical inpatient unit, nephrology, and solid organ transplant.
In 2017, Kelsey began serving as adjunct instructor at the UAMS College of Nursing in the adult gerontology primary care nurse practitioner program. She has several years of nurse practitioner experience at the rural clinic in Jefferson County. Johnnie specializes in urgent care and primary care.
Johnnie M. Kelsey's Academic Background
- College of Nursing
- Adjunct Instructor
- Nursing School
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center School of Nursing
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- Graduate School
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Master of Nursing Science
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Accreditation Board for Specialty Nursing Certification — Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing — Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner