Cheryl Verma, M.D. Family Medicine Physician
- Patient Type
Patient ratings are not available for this provider. Why not?
Primary Appointment Location
Family Medical Center — Texarkana
3417 U of A Way
- Appointment Phone Number
- (870) 779-6000
About Cheryl Verma
Dr. Cheryl Verma attended undergraduate school at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland Ohio. She attended medical school at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and completed her residency in family medicine at UAMS Family Medical Center – Texarkana. In 2012,
Dr. Verma was board certified in family medicine and joined UAMS Southwest as a faculty physician.
In her spare time, she likes being outdoors, baking, reading, and spending time with her family and friends.
Professional Certifications and Education
- University: B.A. in Biology and Sociology: Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH. 2005
- Medical School: M.D. Degree: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR. 2009
- Residency: UAMS Family Medicine Residency, Texarkana, AR. 2012
- American Board of Family Medicine, 2012
Cheryl Verma's Academic Background
- Assistant Professor
- Medical School
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- American Board of Family Medicine