Make a donation to the NICU Tiny Hands Support Fund.
Our greatest needs are listed below:
- Food Pantry: Non-perishable food items: granola bars, soup cups, peanut butter crackers, cereal boxes, packaged crackers, etc.
- Baby Clothing: preemie and newborn clothing (snaps preferred): sleepers, gowns, dresses, boys/girls outfits, socks
- Blankets: 3’X3’
- Sibling Support: Crayons, washable markers, colored pencils, coloring books, children’s books
- Family Needs Closet: Hygiene items: small shampoos, body wash, deodorant, toothbrushes, toothpaste, razors, and sanitary pads. Clothing: Robes, house shoes, socks, etc.
- Monetary donations: You may make monetary donations to the Tiny Hands Auxiliary Fund at UAMS. Donations help to directly support:
- Funding of the NICU Graduate Reunion
- Purchasing holiday meals for families: Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Providing care cards for meals
- Purchasing gas cards for those in need
- Purchasing small equipment such as cribs, swings, mobiles, sound machines, etc.
- Supporting the expansion of the NICU Virtual Wall of Hope
All monetary donations can be sent to:
UAMS Auxiliary NICU Tiny Hands Fund
4301 W. Markham, Slot 527
Little Rock, AR 72205
TLC Volunteers- a volunteer who has been background checked, screened and fully trained to perform the following tasks: holding stable babies, reading to babies, talking or singing to babies, providing therapeutic touch, or softly playing a musical instrument in the baby’s room. If you are interested in volunteering in the NICU, please review the requirements, fill out the application and attend the orientation.
Attention NICU graduates! There is a reunion every year for all of the ones that have graduated from the NICU at UAMS and their families to attend. Learn more!
Interested in joining our NICU Family Advisory Council? Please contact PFCC@uams.edu or AJHarden@uams.edu