Water Wellness Classes
- Aqua Arthritis and Back – Exercises designed by the Arthritis Foundation to help improve joint flexibility and range of motion, and relieve arthritis pain and stiffness.
- Aqua Aerobics – Works major and minor muscle groups to improve cardiovascular condition and maintain muscle strength.
- Core Conditioning – Flotation devices are used to target abdominal muscles, hips, gluteus and thighs. The class develops core strength and muscle balance through dynamic and static movements.
- Aqua Back – Improves posture and core strength by working the abdominal and back muscles. A variety of exercise are incorporated including water walking and a variety of upper and lower body moves.
- Aqua Combo – The workouts are divided into segments, including interval, rhythmic aerobic sculpt, jogging, strength, coordination, deep, core, etc.
- Aqua Dance – This 30-minute to an hour class includes dancing choreography and music.
- Aqua Mindful Movements – This class will help you focus on movement and breathing as you jog or cycle in the pool allowing your body to get in the “athletic zone.” It includes little instruction and or conversation.
- Aqua Interval – Train as the athletes do with intervals of a intense effort followed by short working rest period to catch your breath. Different sets are provided each workout to provide a total body workout.
- Deep Water – Suspended water exercise accomplished with flotation devices, provide a nonimpact vertical workout with unrestricted range of motion movements and challenging cardiovascular conditioning.
- Water Walking – Keep up with your miles in the pool and write them on the poster. Ten laps is equal to one mile.
- Aqua Zumba – The Zumba program fuses hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a one of a kind fitness program.
- SilverSplash® – Activate your aqua exercise urge for variety. SilverSplash offers LOTS of fun and shallow water moves to improve agility, flexibility and cardiovascular endurance. No swimming ability is required, and a special SilverSneakers® kickboard is used to develop strength, balance and coordination.
- Swim Lessons – Private lessons are available anytime we can schedule them. The cost is $25 for a half hour and $40 for a full hour. Group lessons are $35 for eight 45-minute lessons.
Please call 501-661-7955 for additional information.