PRONOUNCING ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE
- Become more comfortable and effective in communicating with patients by developing “listener-friendly” speech.
- To help you reach your goal, UAMS is offering training in Pronouncing English as a Second Language.
- We don’t eliminate accents but help clients communicate clearly and accurately as well as strengthen communication skills.
- After a careful analysis of the individual’s speech patterns, a customized training program is designed to enhance communication skills in your current or future occupational role.
- Individual weekly sessions are provided by the instructor for the 13-week program with online web-based audio-lab and practice modules to ensure carryover for everyday communication.
Contact Speech Pathology Department, Hylan Pickett, M.S. CCC-SLP at 501-526-6990 ext. 2328 for more information about the program.