If you are experiencing pain or are having surgery on your hand, wrist, elbow or shoulder, UAMS’ caring staff members in our Hand Therapy Clinic are here to help you. We provide post-surgical rehabilitation and treatments for pain or limitations due to trauma, general injury, disease process and/or deformities from birth and can help you regain maximum use of your hand, elbow and shoulder.
Providing you with the best care, we employ Certified Hand Therapists (CHT) and licensed Occupational Therapists (OT) who work closely with our orthopedic and plastic surgery teams. Our highly trained specialists have access to state-of-the-art equipment and will provide you with personalized care.
Our therapists specialize in the care of:
- General strengthening and movement
- Splinting and casting to protect and assist in healing injuries
- Special modalities to increase healing and reduce pain
- Working with your doctor to plan and treat your injured areas
Hand therapy is provided in the Hand Therapy Clinic located in the Outpatient Center, First Floor, room 1431.
Direct Clinic Contact Information:
- Colonel Glenn Rehab: 501-406-9234
- Autumn Road Rehab: 501-320-7777
- Spine Institute Rehab: 501-661-7955
- Institute On Aging Rehab: 501-526-5770
- Hand Therapy – Outpatient Center: 501-686-6102