Palliative Care Resources fantasktic
Hospice and Palliative Care Association of Arkansas
The Center for Good Mourning
Advance Care Planning
- Advance Medical Directives.
- The Conversation Project – dedicated to helping people talk about their wishes for end-of-life care.
- Aging With Dignity – Five Wishes – helps you express how you want to be treated if you are seriously ill and unable to speak for yourself. It deals with all of a person’s needs: medical, personal, emotional and spiritual.
- PREPARE! is a program that can help you: make medical decisions for yourself and others, talk with your doctors, get the medical care that is right for you.
- Caring Connections – National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization resource page.